Thursday 26 April 2012

Clearly, I have been busy.

I have been very busy working on an idea which will be announced tomorrow, the project was funded by a private company but the are happy for me to disclose it, that is the whole point of it. It is and idea to share. I know what will happen as with EVERYTHING I release and it infuriates me. I will upload the work, release a video about it and I will get a comment something like this. "I have been thinking about doing something exactly like that". I hate these kinds of comments, I really do. So I am going to say it in the most polite way right now, I don't care. I just don't care. I am really pleased with it and it is done, maybe the reason you didn't do what you thought about doing is that you spent all your time commenting on videos? It sounds harsh I know, but I am really only interested in what people have done. I don't want to know about what people are planning to do unless they are ready to do it. Let me be clear I don't hate the people who post the comments, I just hate the fact they have not done what they had the idea to do. Does that make any sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment